Andover-Kincardine Pastoral Charge Historical Committee)
Title: History of the Scotch Colony, Victoria County, New Brunswick 1873-1969. First Edition
Publisher:  1969, 1969
Seller ID: 100177
(Andover - Kincardine Pastoral Charge Historical Committee). A History of the Scotch Colony, Victoria County, New Brunswick 1873-1969. N.pl.: n.pub., (1969). First Edition. Pp (8),9-135,(1). Illustrated. 8vo, illustrated orange card covers,blank spine.
1. The Land of Promise : The Plan of Immigration - The Mustering - The Voyage - The Landing.
2. History of Churches and Schools : Men of Good Character and Fitness - Nurturing the Infant Church, 1873-75 - Building a Strong Organization, 1873-78 - Continued Growth, 1878-96 - The Unique Ministry of The Rev. Gordon Campbell Pringle, D.D., 1896-1951 - The Winds of Change, 1952-69 - The Elders and Their Work - The Deacons and Their Works - The Church Music - The Sunday Schools - List of Ministers and Teachers.
3. Life Customs and Traditions : At Sea - The First Days of the Settlers - Stories of Early Settlers - Tales Told by Mrs. Jack Clark - Mrs. John Drum's Experiences - An Open Air Service - A Yarn from George McConnell - Food - A Tragedy of the Colony - Music, Fun and Fund Raising - The 75th Anniversary - Expressions and Other Oddities - Letters from Anna Paul Miller.
4. Industries : Tradesmen - Mills - Lumbering - Vehicles and Whip Saws - Oldest House in Colony - The Days of the Show Shed - Agriculture - Bon Accord Seed Farm - List of Graduate Nurses.
5. Communications, Organizations and Community Halls : Communications, Post Offices - Veterans and War Efforts - The Community Halls - Women's Missionary Societies - Red Cross Aid - The While Away Club - The Women's Institutes - Men's Brotherhood.
Appendix 1. List of Settlers and Their Lots.
Appendix 2. When 600 Made New Home in N.B.
Penned gift inscription, else very good. 70.00