LEVY, Herman David
Title: History of Sherwood in the County of Lunenburg. First Edition
Seller ID: 54254
LEVY, Herman David. A History of Sherwood in the County of Lunenburg. N.pl.: n.pub., 1953. First Edition. Pp (6),-89,(1), (with 89 numbered as 98), (1). With 6 b&w photos in the text, as well as a map and a plan of the cemetery. Illustrated. 8vo, card covers printed as wood grain with blank spine.
Vaison p.67, Watters p.701, Rhodenizer p.567.
2. The Old Halifax - Annapolis Road;
3. The Windsor - Chester Road;
4. The Military Settlements;
5. The Founders of Sherwood [Captain John Evans, Sergeant William Haslett, Mary Shanahan, Captain William Ross, Lott Church];
6. The Levy Families;
7. The Armstrong Families;
8. Other Families [the Card Family, the Anderson Family, the Weisner Family, Patrick Shea, Jeremiah Lantz, John Whalen];
9. The Church, Cemetery and School;
10. Outstanding Personalities;
11. Legend and Lore;
12. Industry and Other Items.
Some faint cover creasing, else very good. 60.00