DUFFY, Michael (ed.). RODGER, Nicholas DAVIES, David
Title: Parameters of British Naval Power 1650-1850
Publisher:  University of Exeter Press, Exeter, 1998, ISBN:0859893855 1998
ISBN Number: 0859893855 / 9780859893855
Seller ID: 86487
DUFFY, Michael, (ed.). Parameters of British Naval Power 1650-1850. (Exeter) : University of Exeter Press, (1998). Second Printing. Pp (4),v-vi,1-144. 8vo, art-illustrated grey card covers, lettered in orange.
A volume in the Exeter Maritime Studies series.
1. Introduction (by Michael Duffy).
2. "The Birth of the Imperial Navy? : Aspercts of Maritime Strategy, c. 1650-90" by David Davies.
3. "British Naval Power and International Commitments : Political and Strategic Problems, 1688-1770" by Jeremy Black.
4. "The Establishment of the Western Squadron as the Linchpin of British Naval Strategy" by Michael Duffy.
5. "'A little navy of your own making'" : Admiral Boscawen and the Cornish Connection to the Royal Navy" by Nicholas Rodger.
6. "Naval Power, Strategy and Foreign Policy, 1775-1791" by Jeremy Black.
7. "Sir George Cockburn and the Management of the Royal Navy, 1841-6" by Roger Morriss.
Very good. 30.00