Quantity: 1 available
BYERS, R.B., (ed,). Deterrence in the 1980s : Crisis and Dilemma. London & Sydney : Croom Helm, (1985). Pp (12),1-235,(9). Index. 8vo, black cloth, gilt lettering to spine.
1. Deterrence Under Attack: Crisis and Dilemma (by R. B. Byers).
2. Deterrence in the 1980s: A Political and Contextual Analysis (by Janice Gross Stein).
3. The Strategy of Deterrence: Is the Concept Credible? (by George H. Quester.
4. Stable Deterrence or NuclearWar-fighting: All Unclear on the Nuclear Front (by Leon V. Sigal).
5. Space-Based Defence: The 'Star Wars' Initiative (by George Rathjens).
6. American and European Security in the 1980s (by James Leonard).
7. Disquiet on the Western Front: An Inquiry into the Current Distemper (by Lawrence S. Hage).
8. NATO, No First Use and Conventional Deterrence (by Paul Buteux).
9. Arms Control and Deterrence Strategies (by Dan Caldwell).
10. The Future of Deterrence :
(1). Deterrence and the General Public (by Robert W. Reford).
(2). Deterrence: Political-Strategic Perspectives (by de Montigny Marchand).
(3). Deterrence: Military-Strategic Perspectives (by G.C.E. Theriault).
(4).Deterrence and the Reagan Administration (by Helmut Sonnenfeltd).
R.B. Byers is the Director of the Research Programme in Strategic Studies at York University, Ontario, Canada.
Very good in unclipped dustjacket. Ex-libris Robert Reford – one of the contributors (with his signature). 35.00
Title: Deterrence in the 1980s : Crisis and Dilemma.
Publisher: Croom Helm, London & Sydney , 1985, ISBN:070993288X: 1985
ISBN Number: 070993288X
ISBN Number 13: 9780709932888
Item: 1.00 Item
Seller ID: 94216