Quantity: 2 available
HALIBURTON, Charles E., Justice. A Biographical History of the Judges of Nova Scotia 1754-2004. Illustrated & with notes on some Nova Scotia Court Houses. Compiled & Edited by Justice Charles E. Haliburton. "Published by the Judges of Nova Scotia" / "Printed & bound in Kentville, Nova Scotia", MMIV.. First Edition. "Typography by Andrew Steeves. Printed, Smyth-sewn, & bound at Gaspereau Press, Kentville, Nova Scotia". Pp (12),13-486,(2). M any illustrations (including three in colour) in the text. 8vo, black cloth, silver lettering to spine.
1. Some Historical Notes.
2. The Courts at Amalgamation, 1993.
3. Chief Justices of Nova Scotia.
4. Chief Justices & Associate Chief Justices of the Trial & Family Divisions, Supreme Court of Nova Scotia 1966-2004.
5. Justices of the Court of Appeal.
6. Justices of the Supreme Court.
7. Judges of the County Courts in Seven Districts.
8. Court Houses of Nova Scotia.
Appendix 1: A Lawyer's Comments on Certain Judges.
Appendix 2: Glossary of Terms.
Very good in dustjacket. 100.00
Title: A Biographical History of the Judges of Nova Scotia 1754-2004. Illustrated & with notes on some Nova Scotia Court Houses. First Edition in dustjacket
Publisher: Judges of Nova Scotia / Gaspereau Press, 2004, ISBN:0973696907: 2004
ISBN Number: 0973696907
ISBN Number 13: 9780973696905
Item: 1.00 Item
Seller ID: 104621