Quantity: 3 available
MILLS, Eric L., (ed.). One Hundred Years of Oceanography : Essays commemorating the visit of H.M.S. Challenger to Halifax, May 9-19, 1873. Halifax, N.S. : "Published by Dalhousie University in co-operation with The Nova Scotia Museum", 1975. First Edition. Pp (6),[i]-ii,-89,(1). Illustrated. 8vo, illustrated cream card covers, dark blue lettering to front cover and spine.
Front cover gives title as 100 years of Oceanography.
1. Eric L. Mills's "The Challenger Expedition: how it started and what it did";
2. Peter J. Wangersky's "Chemical oceanography since the Challenger expedition";
3. David J.W. Piper's 'Marine geology since H.M.S. Challenger";
4. Eric L. Mills's "H.M.S. Challenger and the controversy about how the oceans circulate";
5. B.D. Loncarevic's "Mineral resources from the deep ocean: H.M.S. Challenger and now".
NOTE: Due to its small size, shipping costs should be a bit cheaper than quoted. 15.00
Title: One Hundred Years of Oceanography. First Edition
Publisher: Dalhousie University/Nova Scotia Museum, 1975,: 1975
Item: 1.00 Item
Seller ID: 12349