Quantity: 1 available
JOWSEY, Joan (Curtis). A Sweet Family History. (Truro, Nova Scotia : The Author 1987). First Edition. "Printed for the author by Kwik-Kopy Printing, Truro, N.S.". Pp i,(1),ii-viii,1-300. With 238 b&w photos as well as other illustrations in the text. Maps. Index. Large 8vo (220 x 285 mm), red cloth, gilt lettering to front board, spine blank
With errata slip affixed to page 300.
Joan Ann Jowsey, née Curtis (b. August 15, 1934, Toronto - d. June 19, 1997, Truro, Nova Scotia).
Early Sweet Family History :
Family of James and Elizabeth Sweet of Rawdon, Hants Co., N.S.;
Family of Wellington and Mary Ann (Blois) Sweet;
Family of William and Elizabeth (Doyle) Sweet:
1. Harriet Jane Sweet m. Capt. Levi Densmore;
2. Thomas Sweet m. Eliza Shields;
3. Edward Sweet;
4. Sarah Ann Sweet m. Henry A. Stonehouse;
5. Levi Casey Sweet m. (1) Susan Sherman, m. (2) Drusllla Johnson;
6. Frederick Sweet m. Mary Eliza Purdy;
7. Annie P. Sweet m. Mr. Gibbs;
8. Augusta Sweet m. Mr. Hobart;
9. Herbert Sweet m. Mary Elizabeth (Sherman) Hodgson;
10. Ephriam Sweet;
11. Henry Sweet m. Lydia A. Johnson.
Related Families :
Cannon / Canning;
MacArthur / McArthur;
Friends and Neighbours -- Here and There, Now and Then: Featuring pictures of homes, schools and churches in Wyvem, Collingwood and Williamsdale, Cumberland Co., N.S.
Early History of Settlements Along the River Philip, Cumberland Co., N.S.
Appendix : A Branch or the Sweet Family not known to have been previously published.
With bibliography and index.
Penned name on inside front cover, else very good.
NOTE : Some extra shipping will be needed for this oversize book. 175.00
Title: A Sweet Family History. First Edition
Publisher: Kwik-Kopy Printing, Truro, N.S., 1987,: 1987
Item: 1.00 Item
Seller ID: 108198