Quantity: 1 available
NEWLANDS, David L. and Claus BREEDE. An Introduction to Canadian Archaeology. Toronto : McGraw-Hill Ryerson Limited, (1976). First Printing. Pp (6),-151,(3). Double column. Illustrated with b&w photos, drawings, graphs, &c. Large 8vo (196 x 253 mm), photo-illustrated cardcovers, with white lettering to blue spine.
David L. Newlands (b.1938).
Claus Breede, CD (b.ca 1945, Denmark).
"An Introduction to Canadian Archaeology is a basic guide to the techniques of field archaeology, techniques here applied to the excavation of early Canadian domestic, industrial, and military sites." - the rear.
2. The Scope of Historical Archaeology;
3. The Use of Documentary Sources;
4. The Field Survey;
5. Preparing for the Excavation;
6. Beginning the Excavation;
7. Excavating Layers and Architectural Features;
8. Recording Information during the Excavation;
9. The Collection and Care of Artifacts and Samples;
10. Preparing the Excavation Report;
11. Community Resources for Involvement in Historical Archaeology.
With glossary, appendix, bibliography, and index.
Spine sunned, else very good. 20.00
Title: An Introduction to Canadian Archaeology. First Edition.
Publisher: McGraw-Hill Ryerson, 1976, ISBN:0070823391: 1976
ISBN Number: 0070823391
ISBN Number 13: 9780070823396
Item: 1.00 Item
Seller ID: 13982