Quantity: 1 available
DUCKWORTH, A.D. and R.R.S. FISHER. An Introduction to Naval Court-Martial Procedure. Devonport : Hiorns & Miller Ltd, (1955). Fifth Edition. Pp (6),7–110,(2). With tables and diagrams in the text. Folding diagram at rear. 8vo (145 x 220 mm), bright navy cloth with gilt lettering to front & spine.
Captain (R.N., retired) Arthur Dyce Duckworth (b. March 6, 1896 - d. 1993) also noted for his composition of "For those in peril on the sea."
Commander Roger Roland Sutton Fisher, D.S.C. (b. August 3, 1919– Dover, Kent - d. December 28, 1992, Snape, Suffolk).
Note to Fifth Edition.
Preface to the Original Edition.
Part I. Chronological Outline.
1. Jurisdiction of the Naval Discipline Act.
2. When to Apply for a Court-Martial.
3. How to Apply for a Court-Martial.
4. Ordering and Preparing for a Court-Martial.
5. Procedure in Court.
Part II. Hearing Witnesses Evidence Prosecuting and Defending Notes for the Judge Advocate.
1. The Examination of Witnesses.
5. Notes for the Judge Advocate.
Part III. Practical Notes.
1. Notes on the Constitution and Composition of the Court.
2. Notes on other Matters of Procedure Relating to the Trial.
Part IV. Disciplinary Courts.
Very good in slightly chipped, smudged dustjacket. 70.00
Title: An Introduction to Naval Court-Martial Procedure. 5th ed in dj.
Publisher: Hiorns & Miller, 1955,:
Item: 1.00 Item
Seller ID: 40056