Quantity: 1 available
BRUCE, Harry. A Century at Central Trust : The Story of Its Growth. (Halifax, N.S.) : Nimbus Publishing Limited, (1987). First Edition. Pp (6),7-100,(4). Illustrated with photos. 8vo, blue leatherette, gilt lettering to front and spine.
William Harry Bruce (b. July 8, 1934, Toronto) Nova Scotian journalist and freelance writer.
The chapters (unnumbered in the book) are :
1. The Eastern Canada Savings and Loan Company, 1887-1976;
2. Trust and Guarantee Company and Crown Trust Company, 1897-1983;
3. The Nova Scotia Trust Company, 1912-1974;
4. The Central Trust Company of Canada, 1920-1974;
5. "Those Two Fascinating Financiers" [H. Reuben Cohen and Leonard Ellen];
6. Central Trust Company : It All Came Together;
7. Central Trust Invents a Parent, Joins a Family;
8. Central Capital Corporation Joins "the Revolution" .
Very good in dustjacket. With a presentation bookplate from Central Trust. 17.50
Title: A Century at Central Trust : The Story of Its Growth. First Edition in dustjacket
Publisher: Nimbus Publishing Limited, Halifax, 1987, ISBN:0920852912: 1987
ISBN Number: 0920852912
ISBN Number 13: 9780920852910
Item: 1.00 Item
Seller ID: 56621