Quantity: 1 available
WOLSEY, Donald F. A Canadian Speaks Out!. (Kentville, Nova Scotia : "Published by Mister Printer", 1989). " Second Edition Plus". Pp. ,(1)-52. 8vo (143 x 217 mm), photo- and flag-illustrated white cardcovers with black plastic comb binding.
Donald Francis 'Don' Wolsey (b. 1910, Douglas, Ontario - d. December 6, 2009, Kentville) lived in Coldbrook, Kings County, Nova Scotia at the time of publication.
A slim volume on the economic ramifications in regards to Canada's debt stemming from the Meech Lake Accord.
1. Memories of the Great Depression;
2. The Birth of a Union;
3. The Uncontrolled Greed of Unions and Governments;
4. The Crime Industry of Canada;
5. Elected Representative Controls;
6. Comparing Ideologies;
7. A Word About our National Debt.
8. The Environment;
9. Government Allowed Injustice in the Canadian Automobile Insurance Industry;
10. The Free Trade Deal;
11. Ramifications of The Meech Lake Accord;
12. Recent Happenings of Concern.
Very good. 25.00
Title: A Canadian Speaks Out! Second Edition
Publisher: Kentville, Nova Scotia, Mister Printer: 1989
Item: 1.00 Item
Seller ID: 63573