Restless Spirits. First Edition, Signed paperback.

By: McTAGUE, Bill

Price: $15.00

Quantity: 2 available


McTAGUE, Bill. Restless Spirits. (Merigomish, Nova Scotia : Published by the author, William McTague, 2001). First Edition. Pp. (4),1-136,(4). 8vo, black photo-illustrated cardcovers.

William Walter "Bill" McTague, (b. 1943, Sydney, Cape Breton - d. January 22, 2013, Halifax) author, long-time resident of New Glasgow.

"Restless Spirits is a collection of ghost stories, true tales, encountered by normal people in everyday situations. Where are they, you ask? They are all around us, whether or not you choose to believe it! Afraid of ghosts? 95% of people who experience a ghostly meeting are more surprised than frightened. This book is dedicated to telling their stories - and those of the other 5% who were actually scared." - from the rear.

A collection of stories about ghosts and haunted houses in and around Pictou County, Nova Scotia.

Slight wear to the head of spine, else very good. Inscribed by the author on the title page. NOTE: Due to its small size, shipping costs should be cheaper than quoted. 15.00

Title: Restless Spirits. First Edition, Signed paperback.

Author Name: McTAGUE, Bill

Categories: 888,

Publisher: Merigomish, NS, 2001, ISBN:0968241522:

ISBN Number: 0968241522

ISBN Number 13: 9780968241523

Seller ID: 65645

Keywords: NOVA SCOTIA LITERATURE PICTOU COUNTY GHOSTS OCCULT FOLKLORE CANADA CANADIAN SUPERNATURAL,