Quantity: 2 available
MacNAUGHTON, Katherine F.C. The Development of the Theory and Practice of Education in New Brunswick 1784-1900 : A Study in Historical Background. Edited with an Introduction by Alfred G. Bailey. Foreword by Milton F. Gregg. Fredericton, N.B. : University of New Brunswick, 1947. First Edition. Pp (20),1-268,(4). 8vo, brown cloth, gilt lettering to spine.
University of New Brunswick Historical Studies No.1.
1. The British Background;
2. The American Background;
3. The Nova Scotian Background;
4. The Loyalist Pattern;
5. Provincial Society in Transition;
6. Educational Developments (1833-1847);
7. Plans, Personalities, and Policies;
8. The Achievement of a Free School System;
9. Common Schools and Sectarian Conflict;
10. Education in the Age of Science and Democracy.
Name, rubbed, else very good. 50.00
Title: Development of the Theory and Practice of Education in New Brunswick 1784-1900 : A Study in Historical Background. First Edition
Publisher: University of New Brunswick, 1947,: 1947
Item: 1.00 Item
Seller ID: 20925