Quantity: 3 available
(MACDONALD, Angus L.). HAWKINS, John. The Life and Times of Angus L. Windsor, N.S. : Lancelot Press Limited, (1969). First Edition. Pp. 1-268. Illustrated in the text with 13 b&w photos and two cartoons by Robert 'Bob' Chambers (pp.130-137) . 8vo, light grey matte cardcovers with black lettering to spine, b&w photo portrait on front.
John Hawkins (b. May 5, 1932, Halifax, Nova Scotia).
Tennyson 865, Tennyson, Cape Bretoniana 2066.
Angus Lewis Macdonald (born August 10, 1890, Dunvegan, Inverness County, Cape Breton - d. April 13, 1954, Halifax) was Minister of National Defence for Naval Services during WW2.
1. Humble Beginnings;
2. A Step Ahead;
3. Angus L. at Saint Francis Xavier University;
4. World War 1;
5. The Dalhousie Years;
6. The Young Lawyer;
7. Professor Macdonald Contests an Election;
8. A Party Without a Leader;
9. The Liberal Leadership Convention of 1930;
10. The Tory Government;
11. The Provincial Election of 1933;
12. Launching the New Administration;
13. The Call to Ottawa;
15. Building a Navy (pp.214-234);
16. Premier Again;
17. The End of an Era.
Very good. 15.00
Title: Life and Times of Angus L. First Edition.
Publisher: Lancelot Press , Windsor, 1969,: 1969
Item: 1.00 Item
Seller ID: 3261