Quantity: 1 available
LONGHURST, Alan R. and Daniel PAULY. Ecology of Tropical Oceans. San Diego, CA : Academic Press, Inc., (1987). First Edition. Pp. (4),v-xi,(3),1-407,(3). Tables, graphs, diagrams throughout. 8vo, illustrated blue paper-covered boards with white spine.
ICLARM Contribution no. 389.
Longhurst was affiliated with the Bedford Institute of Oceanography, Dartmouth, at the time of the publication of this volume.
2. Geography of the Tropical Ocean,
3. Circulation of Tropical Seas and Oceans,
4. Biological Communities of Tropical Oceans,
5. Biological Production: Benthos and
6. Species Assemblages in tropical Demersal Fisheries,
7. Pelagic Fish of Tropical Oceans,
8. Fish as Components of Marine Ecosystems,
9. Dynamics of Tropical Fish Populations,
10. Population Biology of Large Marine Invertebrates.
With references and indices.
Name to flyleaf, else very good. 60.00
Title: Ecology of Tropical Oceans. ICLARM Contribution No. 389), First Edition, hardback
Publisher: Academic Press, San Diego, CA, 1987, ISBN:0124555624: 1987
ISBN Number: 0124555624
ISBN Number 13: 9780124555624
Item: 1.00 Item
Seller ID: 69888