Quantity: 1 available
WHITMAN, Dave. Lost in the Woods : The Lure and History of Roxbury. Paradise, Nova Scotia : Bailey Chase Books, (2005). Pp. (6),1-187,(3). Illustrated. 4to, illustrated white and cream card covers with blank spine.
An anecdotal history of the people of the small town in Nova Scotia's Annapolis Valley.
2. The Beginning of Roxbury.
3. The Families.
5. The Story of One House.
7. Outside Connections.
8. Lumbering - A Way of Life.
9. The Woods and Mills.
10. The Value of Forest Resources.
11. Roxbury at the Turn of the Century.
12. Roxbury in the 1920's and 1930's.
13. Plilippa Thygesen Ploughman.
14. A History of Charles Longley.
15. The Sheffer House.
16. Two Lakes and a Brook.
17. The Tradition Lives On: Camps.
18. Places of Interest.
19. Roxbury in Modern Times.
20. Artifacts and Extras.
Sticker ghost to front, else very good. Signed and dated without personal inscription by Whitman on the title page. 30.00
Title: Lost in the Woods : The Lure and History of Roxbury. First Edition, Signed.
Publisher: Bailey Chase Books, Paradise, NS, 2005, ISBN:0973782501: 2005
Item: 1.00 Item
Seller ID: 78211