Quantity: 1 available
RICKER, W.E. Computation and Interpretation of Biological Statistics of Fish Populations. Ottawa : Department of the Environment, Fisheries and MarineService, 1975. First Edition. Pp [i]-xviii,1-382. With tables, graphs and diagrams throughout. Index. Large 8vo, blue-green cloth, printed in white.
Bulletin of the Fisheries Research Board of Canada No.. 191.
2. Estimation of Survival Rate and Mortality Rate from Age Composition.
3. Vital Statistics from Marking: Single Season Experiments.
4. Population Statistics from Marking Experiments Extending Through Two or More Time Intervals, with Constant Survival Rate.
5. Population Statistics from Marking Experiments Extending Through Two or More Time Intervals, with Variable Survival Rate.
6. Estimation of Survival and Rate of Fishing from the Relation of Fishing Success to Catch or Effort.
7. Estimation of Survival and Rate of Fishing from Catch and Fishing Effort in Successive Years.
8. Estimation of Stock and Mortality from Statistics of the Catch and Its Qualitative Composition.
9. Growth in Length and in Weight.
10. Computation of Yield from a Given Recruitment.
11. Recruitment and Stock-Recruitment Relationships.
12. Recruitment and the Fishery.
13. Direct Estimation of the Relation of Equilibrium Yield to Size of Stock and Rate of Fishing.
Name, else very good. With Errata sheet laid in. 200.00
Title: Computation and Interpretation of Biological Statistics of Fish Populations.
Publisher: Department of the Environment, Fisheries and Marine Service, Ottawa , 1975,: 1975
Item: 1.00 Item
Seller ID: 80070