Quantity: 1 available
(LATHERN, Rev.John, et al.). Centenary of Methodism in Eastern British America, 1782-1882. Halifax, N.S. : S.F.Huestis / Toronto : William Briggs, [1882?]. First Edition. Printed by Wm.Theakston at the "Weslayan" Office 141 Granville St., Halifax, N.S. Pp (6), [vii]-xi, (1), -123, (5). Small 8vo, maroon pressed cloth with gilt lettering to front and spine.
O'Dea 908, Watters p.817. Not in Rhodenizer.
Spine title : E.B.A. 1782 TO 1882;
front board title : Centenary of Mehtodism [sic] in Eastern British America.
Newfoundland : William Black in Nfld, 40-42; Laurence Coughlin, 90; 98; 103; Ingham Sutcliffe's experiences, 105-108.
1. Introduction by Rev. Dr. McINIurray.
2. God with us ; the great work wrought through the instrumentality oi Rev. William Black, his co-adjutors and successors, during the first hundred years of Methodism in Eastern British America, by Rev. John Lathern.
3. Conference Centenary Meetings, by Rev. T. Watson Smith.
4. Some instructive aspects of the Historical and Doctrinal Development of Methodism ; Centennial Address by Rev. George Douglas, LL.D. , President of General Conference, Principal of the Montreal Methodist Theological College.
5. Jubilee Reminiscences, the latter half of the Century ; Centennial Speech by Rev. Ingham Sutclitfe.
6. Our Responsibilities in reference to the Centennial movement, by Rev. S. F. Huestis.
7. Presidential Appeal ; and Centennial Resolutions of the Nova Scotia and New Brunswick and P. E. Island Conferences.
Light shelfwear to cloth, name to flyleaf, spotting to initial and final leaves, else very good. 75.00
Title: Centenary of Methodism in Eastern British America, 1782-1882. First Edition
Publisher: 1882,: 1882
Item: 1.00 Item
Seller ID: 83454