Quantity: 1 available
KATZ, Joseph, (ed.). Elementary Education in Canada. Toronto : McGraw-Hill Company of Canada Limited, (1961). First Edition. Pp (12),1-306. 8vo, yellow cloth, black lettering to front board & spine.
1. The Elementary School as a Social Institution (by F. Henry Johnson).
2. The Philosophy of the Elementary School (by G.J. Langley). 3.
The Administration of the Elementary School (by Sybil F. Shack).
4. The Organization of the Elementary School (by M.V. Marshall).
5. The Curriculum of the Elementary School (by J. Katz).
6. Special Services of the Elementary School (by Isabel Richard).
7. Plant Requirements of the Elementary School (by W.A. Plenderleith and J. Wilson).
Part II – Case Studies.
Very good in rubbed, unclipped dustjacket. 25.00
Title: Elementary Education in Canada. First Edition in dustjacket
Publisher: McGraw-Hill Company of Canada Limited, Toronto , 1961,: 1961
Item: 1.00 Item
Seller ID: 87711