Anglican Church). HARRIS, R.V.).
Title: Two Hundred and Fifty Years Young : Our Diocesan Story 1710-1960. First Edition.
Publisher:  1960, 1960
Seller ID: 31219
(Anglican Church). Two Hundred and Fifty Years Young : Our Diocesan Story 1710-1960. Published in thanksgiving for two hundred and fifty years of continuous Anglican worship in the area comprising the diocese of Nova Scotia. N.pl. [Halifax] : n.pub., n.d. First Edition. Pp (2),[i]-viii,-168,(6). With b&w photos and other illustrations throughout. 8vo, b&w photo-illustrated grey cardcovers, white spine, black lettering to spine.
Cover title: 250 Years Young : Our Diocesan Story 1710-1960.
Spine title: .Two Hundred and Fifty Years Young.
Foreword by Robert Harold, Bishop of Nova Scotia.
Introduction by William Wallace, Bishop Coadjutor.
1. Chancellor R.V. Harris's "Royal City of Queen Anne (Annapolis Royal Story, 1710)";
2. Harris's "FIrst Church in Halifax (Story of St. Paul's);
3. Harris's "The Loyalists and our First Bishop (The Rt. Rev. Charles Inglis, 1787-1816);
4. Bishop Davis's "First K.C.S. Boy becomes our third Bishop (The Rt. Rev. John Inglis, 1825-1850);
5. Davis's 'Birth of our Diocesan Synod (The Rt. Rev. Hibbert Binney, 1851-1887);
6. Dr. A.W. Cunningham's "The Church and Education (Kings College, K.C.S. and Edgehill";
7. Harris's "The Cathedral Movement (Cathedrals past and present);
8. Rev. Kennedy B. Wainwright's (rector of Stewiacke and Shubenacadie) "The Church on the South Shore (Including Lunenburg and Shelburne deaneries)";
9. Very Rev. E.B.N. Cochran and Bishop Davis's "The Church in the Valley:
Part I: The Deanery of Avon and
Part II: The Deanery of Annapolis";
10. Rev. H.Y. McLean's (rector of St. George's Sydney) "The Church in Isle Royale (The Cape Breton Story)";
11. Rev. Canon E.M. Malone and Major T.E. McNutt's "The Church in the Island Province (The Prince Edward Island Story)";
12. Wainwright's "The Church in the Northern Counties (The Amherst Deanery Story)";
13. Rev. Philip C. Jefferson's "The Church on the Eastern Shore";
14. Davis's "The Church in the See City (The Halifax Deanery Story)";
15. Rev. A. Stanley Hart's (rector of North Dartmouth) "The Diocese To-day (Final Chapter)".
Very good. 15.00